Infrastructure Managed Services
Infrastructure needs of customers are changing rapidly and there is constant need of “lights on” activities for their necessary infrastructure. It is very important to get best out of their infrastructure and manage it in such a way where it is future ready and cost effective.
Cloud has brought revolution in the way infrastructure is consumed by customers and the typical role of infrastructure providers and it has become more important for customers to have right strategy to manage in-house vs cloud infrastructure and manage both in seamless way for carrying out their businesses.
We at DynPro, are fully aligned with the needs of the customers and devised unified Infrastructure Management service (UIMS) using the best of the breed technologies to provide Unified view of infrastructure System management & Service Management covering all key areas of infrastructure. We deploy our solutions using best of the breed products in IT Service management, Security, Asset management, Network Management, helpdesk, virtualization and IT monitoring areas.
IT Infrastructure Management is gaining importance since the world has started believing in Business Aligned IT. Complex applications are being developed to manage the networking environment and this requires the best- in-class underlying infrastructure to run and deliver it to multiple users in the on-the-go ecosystems of modern day businesses. This requires an expertise understanding of the applications, the underlying infrastructure’s architecture, optimizing its use and managing complex SLAs.
DynPro’s rich experience in Application Services and managing hybrid Infrastructure environments brings a perfect understanding of how these pieces can be stitched together to provide ultimate end-user experience/delight.
Some Of The Key Services Provided By DynPro Are:
- Data center management: Covering all key areas of Data center management right from OS deployment & Virtualization, Patching, Application Monitoring, Service desk and Incident Management
- Server & Application Management: Covers multiple Operating Systems and Multiple types of Server and Applications deployed on top of those servers
- IT Helpdesk Management
- Cloud infrastructure Monitoring & Management
- Infrastructure Security Management
- Network Monitoring & Management
- Desktop Management
With our innovative SLA based distributed service models following ITIL standards, immensely help customers to manage their infrastructure efficiently. We have introduced “pay as you go” and Pay per device “ options to customers to ensure customers are hugely benefited.
Features & Benefits
Technology leadership coupled with DynPro’s supporting infrastructure and expert engineers helps us deliver high value, cost effective solutions to our customers.
DynPro’s Infrastructure Management Services offer the following features:
- 24×7 Operations. Run operations on “follow-the-sun” model
- Global Delivery Model – centers in India, UK, and USA
- Strong Centers-of-Excellence in various technologies
- Best-In-Breed Practices
- Strong Application Background
- Integrated Solutions
- Dedicated / Shared operations centers for customers
- Integrated operations helpdesk (Infrastructure and Application)
- Data Center
- Flexible Sourcing Models – Staff Augmentation, SLA Based Delivery , SLA + productivity gain, Total Outsourcing, Output based
- Strict adherence to ITIL & ITSM Process Framework
Benefits Derived From Our Framework Include:
- Reduced TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Adherence to industry best practices and processes
- Domain expertise on-tap
- Round the clock support
- Retention of IT strategy and control by the customer
- Reallocation of existing staff to other strategic assignments
- Right sizing of resources
40,735 total views, 3 views today